At long last, there will be coupons in our papers again this weekend! And to get us started off right in the new year, we will be getting four, count ’em, FOUR, inserts this weekend! We should see one RedPlum, one P&G, and two SmartSource inserts according to Sunday Coupon Preview. I’ll be taking this weekend to clean out my binder and get her ready for a new couponing year! You can click the banner above to see the full list of upcoming coupons, and keep on reading for some highlights!
- Campbell’s Save $.50/2 Healthy Request Chunk or Select Harvest soups (2/12/12)
- Gold Bond Ultimate Save $2/1 Sheer Ribbons body lotion (3/31/12) (on sale at CVS next week!)
- Lysol Save $3/1 No-Touch hand soap system starter kit (1/31/12) (on sale at Walgreens next week!)
- Softsoap Save $.40/1 liquid hand soap 8oz+ (1/21/12)
- UP2U Save $1/1 pack dnd (3/1/12)
- Colgate Save $.75/1 toothpaste 4oz+ (1/21/12) (not a DND?!? looks promising!)
- Hefty Save $1/1 waste bags (3/31/12)
- Osteo Bi-Flex Save $7/1 caplet, softgel or powder (2/14/12)
- StarKist Save $.50/1 tuna pouch product (2/12/12) (I’m excited for this coupon! Can you say FREE tuna?)
Proctor & Gamble
- Head & Shoulders Save $2/2 ETS (Good sale at Walgreen’s next week!)
- Oral-B Save $3/1 battery toothbrush (FREE after rebate at Rite Aid next week!)
- Tide Save $2/1 ETS
As always, coupon values and availability will vary by region, so please use this as a guide! If you need to order multiples of any coupons (I know I will be this week!), make sure to check out Coupon Dede!